Plan Your Visit
Museum Hours of Operation
Gallery Hours: Monday to Friday 11:00A – 4:00P
Training Support Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00A – 4:00P
Closed: Saturday and Sunday
Open on Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Veterans Day – closed on all other Federal Holidays
Admission to the Museum is FREE.
The Museum is in building D-2815 on the corner of Zabitosky Road and Ardennes Street and across the street from the JFK Memorial Chapel on Fort Liberty, NC.
Access to Fort Liberty
The JFK Special Warfare Museum is located on Fort Liberty. Guests that do not have a DoD ID card or a Veteran Health ID card must stop at the All American Visitor Control Center to obtain a visitor’s pass. The Visitor Center is on the left as you approach the All American Access Control Point on All American Freeway (SR 1007). Adults over 18 must present a valid ID Card, such as a state-issued driver’s license or ID card. For more information, please call the All American Visitor Control Center at 910-907-5165/5166.
Entry and Parking
Parking is free and available behind the Museum or across Ardennes Street at the JFK Memorial Chapel. The Museum entrance is in the back of the building, easily accessible from our parking lot.
For oversize vehicles, please call the Museum office at 910-432-4272 for parking information.
The JFK Special Warfare Museum is committed to providing an enjoyable visit for all guests.
- Handicap parking is available in the Museum parking lot.
- The main entrance includes an accessible ramp.
- The building, galleries, and bathrooms are ADA compliant.
- Service animals are always welcome.
- There is a manual wheelchair in the Museum office available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Limited seating is available in the galleries.
- Standard changing stations are available in the gallery restrooms.
- A private space for nursing is available via employee escort if desired.
- *NEW* EnChroma glasses are available for those with color vision deficiency.